DISTINCTIVE AND ECOLOGICAL COMMERCIAL DESIGN
MATPEL Ecological Woodworking is proud to partner with designer Dany Perron for our commercial design component.
We specialize in the development of commercial spaces: resto-bars, café-bistros, boutiques, and wellness clinics. We also specialize in using local and ecological materials to reduce the ecological footprint of your project.
Active in the field for over 15 years, designer Dany Perron is always looking for new ideas to design unique, functional, ergonomic, and original projects. He works closely with his clients, who are involved in every step of the commercial design project. Dany listens to your needs and drafts the interior design plans required to complete your project, and we do everything to ensure its success.
OUR COMMERCIAL DESIGN SERVICES BY DANY PERRON, DESIGNER
- Project implementation
- Determine your needs according to your budget
- Site survey and Autocad design
- Search for the ideal commercial design based on your business model and branding
- Draft work plan, planning and layout
- Produce technical interior design plans in collaboration with the professionals involved in the project
- Layout plan, construction plans, plumbing, electrical, ceiling, lighting, and their specifications
- Design integrated and custom furniture, cabinet drawings
- Elevations plans for interior coatings and finishes
- Coordinate with all professionals involved in the project: architects, engineers, general contractors
- Bid follow up and supervision during construction
- Network of professionals: entrepreneurs, architects, and craftsmen